FOUR NEW ROWHOUSES ON HANDMAN AVENUE IN COLUMBIA TUSCULUM: COME SEE!!
LEED PLATINUM CONSTRUCTION = YOU SAVE $20,000 IN PROPERTY TAXES EACH YEAR FOR FIFTEEN YEARS!!! OVER $300,000 PROPERTY TAX SAVINGS BACK TO YOU!!!
GREAT LOCATION!! GREAT HOME FEATURES!!
ELEVATORS, ROOF DECKS AND WALK OUT PATIOS!!
THE FIRST TWO HOUSES AT 3592 AND 3594 HANDMAN HAVE SOLD. THE THIRD AND FOURTH ARE UNDERWAY!! DON'T MISS OUT!! COME SEE THESE SPECTACULAR ROW HOUSES.
FOUR NEW HOMES are being built on Handman Ave in Columbia/Tusculum.
1. LEED Certification for 15 year Tax Abatement
Description: Because this home is built to LEED certification standards (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), it qualifies for the city of Cincinnati's fifteen (15) year tax abatement program which is worth $20,000 per year in property tax savings for 15 years - a $300,000 savings in property taxes. Also, the home is built to a higher level of efficiencies, resulting in lower energy costs.
2. Ten Foot Ceilings main floor, Nine foot ceilings everywhere else
Description: Higher ceilings give the feeling of larger space and allow for bigger windows to let more light in.
3. Full Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Custom Cabinetry
Description: A chef's delight with all the appliances necessary to prepare the big holiday meals right down to the "pot filler" over the gas cooktop.
4. Beamed Great Room
Description: Large 8 x 8 hand hewn beams reclaimed from old barns or elegant boxed beams adorn the Great Room ceiling
5. Hardwood & tile floors throughout; carpeted bedrooms
Description: Full thickness, solid oak floors; all bathrooms tiled.
6. Fireplace in the Great Room with Gas Logs
Description: Great looking and produces a good amount of heat
7. Ceramic tile bathroom floors and shower/tub areas
8. Solid, 8' doors throughout first floor, Solid 6'-8" doors on second floor
9. Granite/Quartz countertops in all bathrooms and Kitchen
10. Built in Bookcases in the Great Room
11. Custom 1-3/4" Mahogany Front Door with/without glass
12. Low VOC paints and "Green Label" Carpeting - Healthier living in the home
13. Concrete Driveway
14. Two car garage
15. Pella Windows
16. Kohler, Delta and Moen Plumbing Fixtures
17. Wrought Iron Railings
18. Emtek Door Hardware
19. Rooftop deck area featuring bar and beautiful views.
20. Geothermal HVAC system
Description: Ground based heat pump system resulting in considerable savings on Heating and Cooling costs.
2. Heated Tile Floors
Description: The Master Bath tile floor can be heated to a constant temperature so you're never cold no matter what time you have to get up.