NEW ROWHOUSES ON HANDMAN AVENUE IN COLUMBIA TUSCULUM - TWO HAVE SOLD; THE THIRD IS NOW AVAILABLE: COME SEE!!
LEED PLATINUM CONSTRUCTION = YOU SAVE $20,000 IN PROPERTY TAXES EACH YEAR FOR FIFTEEN YEARS!!! OVER $300,000 IN PROPERTY TAX SAVINGS BACK TO YOU!!!
GREAT LOCATION!! GREAT HOME FEATURES!!
ELEVATORS, ROOF DECKS AND WALK OUT PATIOS!!
3596 HANDMAN AVE.
- Columbia/Tusculum -
JUST NOW COMING TO MARKET
1. LEED Certification for 15 year Tax Abatement
Description: Because this home is built to LEED certification standards (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), it qualifies for the city of Cincinnati's fifteen (15) year tax abatement program which is worth between $14,000 to $20,000 per year in property tax savings on this house for 15 years - the equivalent of a reduction of $225,000 to $300,000 on the cost of the house!! Also, a geothermal tax credit of over $10,000 is available in addition to the above and significantly lower utility bills each year through special energy efficient construction!!
2. Ten Foot Ceilings main floor, Nine foot ceilings everywhere else
Description: Higher ceilings give the feeling of larger space and allow for bigger windows to let more light in.
3. Full Gourmet Kitchen with Quartz Countertops and Custom Cabinetry
Description: A chef's delight with all the appliances necessary to prepare the big holiday meals right down to the "pot filler" over the gas cooktop.
4. Beamed Great Room
Description: Elegant boxed beams in the Great Room ceiling
5. Hardwood & tile floors throughout; carpeted bedrooms
Description: Full thickness, solid oak floors; all bathrooms tiled.
6. Fireplace in the Great Room with Gas Logs
7. Ceramic tile bathroom floors and shower/tub areas
8. Solid, 8' doors throughout first floor, Solid 6'-8" doors on second floor
9. Granite/Quartz countertops in all bathrooms and Kitchen
10. Built in Bookcases in the Great Room
11. Custom 1-3/4" Mahogany Front Door with glass
12. Low VOC paints and "Green Label" Carpeting - Healthier living in the home
13. Concrete Driveway
14. Two car garage
15. Pella Windows
16. Kohler, Delta and Moen Plumbing Fixtures
17. Wrought Iron Railings
18. Emtek Door Hardware
19. Rooftop deck area featuring bar and beautiful views.
20. Geothermal HVAC system
Description: Ground based heat pump system resulting in considerable savings on Heating/Cooling costs and provides free hot water!
2. Heated Tile Floors
Description: The Master Bath tile floor can be heated to a constant temperature so you're never cold no matter what time you have to get up.